Periodically, this blog hosts fun giveaways for the readers. These events may be self-sponsored by the blog owner or may be sponsored by another individual, business or corporation. This may or may not be plainly stated in the actual giveaway. If you need further clarification, please ask.
All giveaways, unless otherwise stated, will follow these guidelines:
- are hosted and winners chosen via Giveaway Tool, Rafflecopter, Random.org or PromoSimple.
- are hosted with the intent of adding a bit of fun to this site and in no way are meant to be a form of gambling or sweepstakes.
- open only to individuals in the continental USA, 18 years of age or older, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- will start and end on dates listed on each specific contest.
- each winner will have 48 hours to claim prize, after being notified via the email they used to enter the contest. After 48 hours, if there is no response, another winner will be chosen.
- If giveaway is self-hosted, site/blog owner agrees to mail prize to winner(s) within 14 days.
- If giveaway is sponsored by an outside entity, then winner will abide by their prize fulfillment periods, which may be as long as 180 days, depending on the company. Please know that I choose the companies I work with very carefully and only choose companies that I think are reputable and honest. That being said, it is an online world, and anything can happen. I cannot be held liable or responsible, should a vendor choose not to fulfill a promised prize. I will do whatever I can to try to get a company to make good on a promise, but there are no guarantees. Thankfully this has not ever happened and hopefully never will happen.
- All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspect of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion.
- Any prizes that may result in tax liability for the winner(s) are the winner(s) responsibility.
- Any and all giveaways may be promoted on Facebook, Twitter, email or other social network sites. This is a means of promotion only, and any promotion on those sites is not to be interpreted as Facebook or Twitter partaking in, or being in any way responsible for that particular contest.
- Winner(s) assumes all responsibility if further clarification is needed, prior to either entering a giveaway on this site or claiming a prize at the conclusion of a contest.
- I use various hosting methods for giveaways, for example Rafflecopter, Giveaway Tool, or PromoSimple. Most of these entities gather email addresses for verification, and by entering, you are giving permission to have your email added to our mailing list. You still will get a verification/confirmation email and may decline or unsubscribe at any time.
Have fun, good luck and thanks for participating!
(Giveaway policy provided by Smart Spending Spot. Thank you!)