I create printables and products from time to time for the express purpose of helping others. You may download and use them for your personal use in your family, homeschool, co-op, or Sunday School.
However, my printables and products are not allowed to be hosted on another site or sold for any reason. A lot of time and hard work goes into the creation of these items with the intent of them to bless others. Please help to make sure that they remain free and that I receive credit for my time.
You may link to my blog from your own personal or business blog or website as long as appropriate credit is given. Please contact me regarding using any pictures from my website as many of my photos are stock photos that allow me to use them but do not automatically transfer usage to you.
The FTC requires me to disclose that I may be compensated or given free product from companies for content on this blog through such things as affiliate links and reviews.
We, at makinghermama.com are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
From time to time I will provide reviews of products. I only recommend products I actually like or use and would recommend to a friend. As compensation for my review, I often receive the product for free. However, I do not accept any reviews that would not allow for my open and honest opinion to be shared.
Periodically, this blog hosts fun giveaways for the readers. These events may be self-sponsored by the blog owner or may be sponsored by another individual, business or corporation. This may or may not be plainly stated in the actual giveaway. If you need further clarification, please ask.
All giveaways, unless otherwise stated, will follow these guidelines:
- are hosted and winners chosen via Giveaway Tool, Rafflecopter, Random.org or PromoSimple.
- are hosted with the intent of adding a bit of fun to this site and in no way are meant to be a form of gambling or sweepstakes.
- open only to individuals in the continental USA, 18 years of age or older, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- will start and end on dates listed on each specific contest.
- each winner will have 48 hours to claim prize, after being notified via the email they used to enter the contest. After 48 hours, if there is no response, another winner will be chosen.
- If giveaway is self-hosted, site/blog owner agrees to mail prize to winner(s) within 14 days.
- If giveaway is sponsored by an outside entity, then winner will abide by their prize fulfillment periods, which may be as long as 180 days, depending on the company. Please know that I choose the companies I work with very carefully and only choose companies that I think are reputable and honest. That being said, it is an online world, and anything can happen. I cannot be held liable or responsible, should a vendor choose not to fulfill a promised prize. I will do whatever I can to try to get a company to make good on a promise, but there are no guarantees. Thankfully this has not ever happened and hopefully never will happen.
- All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspect of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion.
- Any prizes that may result in tax liability for the winner(s) are the winner(s) responsibility.
- Any and all giveaways may be promoted on Facebook, Twitter, email or other social network sites. This is a means of promotion only, and any promotion on those sites is not to be interpreted as Facebook or Twitter partaking in, or being in any way responsible for that particular contest.
- Winner(s) assumes all responsibility if further clarification is needed, prior to either entering a giveaway on this site or claiming a prize at the conclusion of a contest.
- I use various hosting methods for giveaways, for example Rafflecopter, Giveaway Tool, or PromoSimple. Most of these entities gather email addresses for verification, and by entering, you are giving permission to have your email added to our mailing list. You still will get a verification/confirmation email and may decline or unsubscribe at any time.
Have fun, good luck and thanks for participating!
(Giveaway policy provided by Smart Spending Spot. Thank you!)
My purpose in providing reviews and participating in giveaways is to provide you with excellent products and resources that will make your job as a parent and teacher easier and more effective. The more support I have on different social media accounts, the more ability opportunities I will have to continue to bless you all with.
If you would like to help support me, please consider following me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Thank you for your support!
Join Making Her Mama
Subscribe now to join our community and receive encouragement, tips & tricks and more to support your homeschooling right in your inbox!